Tell me, and I will forget.
Show me , and I may remember.
Involve me, and I will understand.
– Confucius, 450 BC
There are many who are cynical about Executive Coaching. For them, it is just a feel-good factor for some insecure, theoretical, over-stressed CEO hiding in a dark cubicle. Although coaching is yet a highly nascent art, it in assuming significance in India on account of the following:-
1. Explosive and often disruptive growth.
2. Cross-cultural global dimensions of change.
3. Our increasingly complex social existence.
4. Rapid changes in technology
5. Rising expectations from talented but inexperienced leadership.
6. Peer pressure and vaulting ambitions
A good Executive Coach can help fill in those yawning gaps, by providing positive guidance, showing the way ahead without appearing either didactic or judgmental.
Sanjay Jha has coached senior people from family businesses, corporations and political parties. Click here to see :- Corporate Profile
For coaching terms, commercials and availability,
Please call Harsha Shah on 022 67818113 or email on email@example.com