Interacting with broadcast, radio and print media involves a new set of dynamics. The need and pressure to disseminate information in a politically correct manner often takes a toll on the fluency and delivery of the messages.
The Far-reaching Impact of Media
In the eyes of media and the world, the top-level speaker and the company are synonymous. Thus it is imperative for the speaker to project a favorable image that exudes authority, integrity and a commanding position. When you are on TV or addressing a Press Conference or in an animated Radio talk show, you are speaking on behalf of your organisation to shareholders, customers, employees, potential recruits and the public, among others. The Media Training imparts insights and skills that makes a winning difference in broadcast and print media.
- Enhance your company’s reputation
- Project an upbeat and exuberant picture.
- Get maximum positive mileage from media interactions.
- Procure the desired result.
- Effectively handle spontaneous and crisis related media situations
The module covers
- Preparing for the show
- Mock interviews
- Handling of challenging situations
- Fielding questions from all types of media
- Crisis communication
- Presentation skills
- Commanding yet non-imposing body language
To Contact : Write at Sanjay_Jha@DaleCarnegie.com